ALLOW GOD SPEAK TO YOU SO YOU CAN HAVE REST FROM YOUR LABORS AND HEAVY BURDENS!!! - BABALOLA IDOWU


ALLOW GOD SPEAK TO YOU , SO YOU CAN HAVE REST FROM YOUR LABORS AND HEAVY BURDENS!!! 

Matthew 11:28  - "Come to me all ye that are labor and are heavy laden & I will give you rest" .
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡


I'll like to share an encounter with God with you, and I pray as you read this short piece, may you be inspired and blessed to do God's will.

The Holy Spirit made me come across this scripture about some months ago. Before then I  hadn’t  really paid much attention to it as it looked pretty much like a normal popular bible verse to me.

I didn't know God was actually saying something  to me that needed a whole lot of attention.

When I hear people say ‘God spoke to me’, most times I feel like how does one hear God's voice?


We've heard about people God  spoke to in the past, like (I.) He spoke to Adam in the first garden. (II.) He told Noah to build an ark. (III) He spoke to Moses in a burning bush. (IV.) He promised Abraham a son. (V.) Paul heard His voice on the way to Damascus. e.t.c

But then, the question is this: Does God still speak to us today? And if yes, how? When? And where?

Dear reader, God doesn't really have to speak to you face to face or through an audible  voice. 

So, HOW else can God speak to me??? God can speak to you through His word (that is,  the scriptures) which is actually His most basic and most common mode of communication with us at this time. The Bible says that all Scripture is “God-breathed” (2 Timothy 3:16 ). His Word is inspired to give us warning, encouragement, or a lesson for life. It’s ”His-story” written with love as God’s guide for life, “so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.”

That means God is whispering, and sometimes shouting, all through His Word, giving us instructions and principles for life. Of course, there are other ways by which God speaks to us, but His written word remains the surest.

WHEN???  God can speak to you anytime, through His Word in general, through His Son, Jesus Christ, through nature and God’s Creation, through other believers, through circumstances and through prayers.

WHERE???- God can speak with you anywhere by meditation on His word. The Bible actually encourages meditation. The Psalmist says, “I will meditate on your precepts and fix my eyes on your ways”. Psalm 119:15

Recently, in the early hours of the 30th of April , 2018, I had an encounter with God through my quiet time. He touched my soul and the scripture in  Matthew 11:28 came to me afresh. And now it dawned on me that this was  God really speaking to me.  He was not only speaking through His word, He was also speaking through the biggest circumstances that had been competing with my spiritual life. GOD dealt with me physically, mentally and spiritually and He gave me the last chance. I opened up my mind and I allowed Him come in. I  opened my heart with all my heavy burdens, and He  accepted me once again. Hallelujah, I'm free again! I feel so light now,  I feel my burden lifted, and I feel a comfortable rest. Indeed, I feel whole in His presence.

Dear reader, are you young, youthful or even much older? This is  a call to you to let GOD have his way in your life by speaking to you. It’s high time we moved closer to God. Sin and all forms of ungodliness do more havoc to our destiny as they  dent, delay or even kill the potentials  of the children of God and generations after them.

Friend, allow God speak to you so that you can have true rest from your labors and your heavy burdens. It is real!!!

Note: This piece is not written of the flesh , but by the inspiration of the Holy spirit through our Lord Jesus Christ.


Written by (Babalola Idowu David) with extracts from "8 Ways God Speaks to Us Today" by Rebecca Barlow Jordan, an American Best-selling inspirational author and speaker who loves to share God's encouragement with others.


This is my first ever spiritual writing and its dedicated to God almighty for his mercies and grace that endureth forever.

I celebrate my father & mother - Pa. Matthew Babalola & Mrs. Victoria Babalola ,  My Father & Mother In the Lord "Pastor Tope Abe & Pastor(Mrs.) Kemi Abe for making this article a reality. 

It feels so good to be a year older, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!
This is a precious gift from me to you; keep visiting for more!!!.....


Thanks for reading, Please share the love of God!!! Remain Blessed and Free.. .

FEEL FREE TO REACH ME VIA EMAIL: - BabalolaIdowuwrites@gmail.com
OR FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER/ INSTAGRAM/ FACEBOOK- @DatJesusBoi

Comments

  1. This blessed my soul... More annointing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to know that you have final know that God is real.... That he sent is only begotten son to die for our sin. Am happy for you my brother. But one thing Jesus told his disciples.... Go in to the world and preach his gospel. My brother we need to tell more people about Jesus Christ.... Let win souls to his kingdom. Cus the bible says the heavens rejoice when a soul his been won. Soul win most be our priorities.God bless you brother David

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this piece... Really insightful !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment